Sunday, April 12, 2009

ENG 33A Follow-up #3

Hello,

I hope that you are enjoying your much-deserved Spring Break.  I'm writing to remind you that our third follow-up session is this coming Monday, April 13th.  Please come by with your assignment between 1:30 and 5:30 in Locke 314.  For those of you who have attended the first two sessions, this is your last session.  There will be a make-up session on May 4th for those who did not complete the three assignments.

Your last assignment consists of providing a copy of a summary map or other material you have used to study and prepare for an exam.  Also, provide me with a brief paragraph describing how you are doing in your currents classes and clinicals.  (Some of you have already given me the above, but need to give me a copy of notes done in the Cornell format.)

I hope that you are getting some relaxation this week.  It's hard to believe that you're almost at the end of your first semester of nursing.  Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Lynne Swanson

No comments:

Post a Comment