We got permission from Ms. Cheri Wells to put up a SMALL raffle and slideshow for the welcoming tea! So, here are the details:
Details about the slideshow is being handled as I post this blog. Hopefully, we'll have AJ create a small slideshow for the semester one nursing students. If you have any pictures and haven't posted them up or send them to AJ, please send them if you want them to be shared with the nursing students. Because it'll be small, not all of the pictures will be shown in the presentation.
As for the raffle, I need help! I'm going to need 3 raffle prizes. If anyone would like to donate (i.e. book or an extra pen light), it would be really appreciated. If someone gets a hold of a medical supply company they know of, please let Jennifer or me know if you were able to get donations. The SNA are already in the process of talking to the Scrubs supply store in Stockton about donations for the CPK. Also, I will be talking to the Weber's Medical Supply Store tomorrow morning if they would like to donate. So, please don't call these places :) I would really appreciate it. If we get more than 3 donations, I will be splitting up the donated items into 3 prizes for the raffle. More the merrier, right?
Also, I'm still looking for a student speaker. If you want to do this or have a fellow classmate in mind who is a great speaker and would like to talk about his/her experience in semester one, please contact Jennifer or me ASAP. If it's just one speaker, they have 10 minutes. If it's two, 5 minutes per speaker. I'm just looking for 1 or 2 speakers :)
Finally, I will be out of town, starting this Saturday (August 1st). I will not have any internet access whatsoever, so if you have any questions or concerns or anything else, please contact Jennifer (from Kaiser in Manteca) at smilealways803@yahoo.com. If you need me personally, she can get in contact with me :)
Thanks, everyone! -erissa (DHM)

No comments:
Post a Comment