Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ICC & Club Rush

Hello, everyone. Hope all of you are enjoying your first week back at school. Again, thank you to all who had volunteered for the welcoming tea. Despite the chaotic start, it went through somewhat smoothly, which was more than I can hope for!

As everyone knows, the SNA is a club for us student nurses. For us to continue to be a club, one person or people must go to a meeting called the Inter Council Club Meeting, or ICC for short. Currently, I'm going to the first one of the semester. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to go to ALL the meetings throughout the semester and would like some volunteers. If you would like more information about the ICC and its meetings, let me know at hawaiianpnai1189@sbcglobal.net and I'll connect you to our SNA president, Debbie or if it's basic information, I can let you know.

Another issue is that because of the ICC, the SNA must attend the Club Rush each semester, which for this semester is going to be on August 31st - September 4th. I believe we only need to attend one day out of the five days and should be there the whole day from 8am-11am. Throughout the day, you would talk to potential nursing students and about the club. Again, if you are interested, please let me know by e-mail me at hawaiianpnai1189@sbcglobal.net and I will get you connected with Debbie.

I believe that's it for now. Until next time.

-Erissa

No comments:

Post a Comment