What's up my fellow future nurses? AJ, here. It's come to my attention that we have not discussed the possibility of nursing caps at pinning (This of course only applies to the females). Jennifer G.M. of our class talked to Mrs. Neville and she (Mrs. Neville) would like to know if that is what we want to do. She needs to know ASAP so that she can order them. I don't have the details on it but if you do have questions then e-mail me (ajarriola7@gmail.com). If I can't answer your question then I'll forward your questions to someone who can.
If you DO NOT want caps, e-mail me with your name saying no and your reason why. If you DO want to wear caps, then you do not have to message me. This is a vote pretty much. If you do not tell me no then it counts as a yes.
I will bring this up on Monday as well.
P.S. From what I've discussed with faculty and whatnot, it doesn't sound like pinning will be cancelled. There may be changes or whatnot but overall it's a positive outlook. Don't take this as a final verdict or anything, just letting you guys know what the overall feeling is (although it does sound good since caps are being asked about!). Also don't take this for granted as proper behavior is still paramount.
AJ Arriola, 4th Semester S.N.
SNA President Fall 2010
ajarriola7@gmail.com
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment