This is the site where our class can post any questions, links, pictures and just about anything else that has to do with our classes and the profession of nursing. I'll try and update the blog as much as time permits me with all sorts of helpful goodies. Well... at least I hope I do. Heh. Again, if anyone would like to post anything, e-mail me at my new e-mail of ajarriola7@gmail.com. I have another e-mail that I use, but it was made in highschool and I don't think I want you all making fun of me for it. Trina Eagal, the admin of the blog from the class of 2009 already has. Haha.
Well, I think it's time for me to study a bit more for the upcoming N1 exam on Thursday. An update soon? Maybe...

For those of you who didn't know, AJ's real name is "Island Boi." Sorry AJ, er, I mean Island Boi. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you AJ, AKA Island Boi, for stepping up! You already have a lot of good information and thank you Trina for the sample test questions. Now I have to go read about PDAs.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stepping up and making this blog! Hope to see more great information and pictures!
ReplyDelete