Hey guys. I know some of you are down so here's something to cheer you up:

Did that work? No? Just remember, there's still a bunch of class left, so keep doing the extra written assignments and study hard. If you passed, be happy, because not everyone was as fortunate as you were.
STUDY HELP
I found a good place to help understand the book. I know the Potter & Perry book and CD has some incorrect and inconsistent material and questions, so I tried looking up for some fixes. If you didn't know already, check out https://evolve.elsevier.com/productPages/s_1479.html
This site is the online companion and resource of the book. It has corrected the questions from the CD and book, has multiple learning games, audio summaries, videos and more. To start taking advantage of this resource, click the "Register for these Resources" button on the right. Make sure you are on the right page and it shows the Potter & Perry Fundamentals book 7th ed. on the left. You'll have to register, but you don't have to include very important information.
I was e-mailed and Ana-Maria suggested that I put up this link: here
It's a set of various flashcards, similar to mini powerpoint presentations. Thanks Ana-Maria.
If anyone needs a study group, send me an e-mail and I'll put up study group want ads. Please specify if it is for a specific class (N01/N03) or just a regular study group for anything. If your group need more people, you can let me know as well. As I said before, we're in this together so help each other out!
PICTURES
It seems like this has been decided on and that people would rather just send me the pictures. So if you have any pictures you would like to share, e-mail them to me.
LAST NOTE
I turned 21 today! Woo... PARTAYY! 

No comments:
Post a Comment