Thursday, March 5, 2009

ENG 33A Follow-Up #2

'Sup class!  This is an e-mail that I received from Mrs. Swanson.  If you were enrolled in ENG 33A. the nursing study skills class, a  follow-up is comin up this Monday, 3/9.

Hi,

I'm writing to remind you about our  second follow-up session for English 33 A next Monday, March 9th in Locke 314.  Please come by between 1:30 and 5:30 and bring me your second assignment.  

The assignment consists of a copy of  lecture notes taken using the Cornell Format (notes on the left 2/3 of the page and review on the right 1/3 of the page) and also a brief description of how you are doing in your classes.  For those of you who were not able to get notes done in the Cornell Format yet, you can give me the summary sheet of  studying for an exam that is required for your third assignment and then do the Cornell notes for your third session (i.e., just switch your second and third assignments).  Just be sure to come to this session, so that you can finish the English 33 A course in April.

I look forward to seeing you this coming Monday.  I hope all continues to go well for you.

Best wishes,
Lynne Swanson

No comments:

Post a Comment