Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcoming Tea Fall 2009

Hey everyone! Erissa (from DHM) here with the update of the welcoming tea. If you haven't already heard, a group of students and I have already started the whole process with the welcoming tea a couple of weeks ago, but didn't want to announce the information until after everyone passed Nursing 01 :] So... congratulations everyone for getting through Nursing 01!!!

Here's the deal with the welcoming tea. From my understanding between the conversation with Mrs. Thompson and I, the acting dean, Mrs. Ippolito, is going to take care of most of the details of the welcoming tea: fundraising, layout of the welcoming tea, and etc.

Okay... I know you are all going to ask, "What part do we play in the whole welcoming tea then?" Basically, Mrs. Ippolito would like us to have an advisory team, a group of people to give her ideas of what to do for the welcoming tea such as the theme of the welcoming tea as an example.

As for right now, everything is on idle. I still have to get in contact with Mrs. Thompson on a few other issues, but other than that, if any of you guys want to be part of the advisory team, just let me know :] esantiago449@students.deltacollege.edu is a good way to get a hold of me. Furthermore, if you guys just have any ideas you want to throw out there, you can e-mail Mrs. Thompson your ideas with the heading "Welcoming Tea for Incoming Nursing Students Fall 2009" at kthompson@deltacollege.edu or you can e-mail them to me and I'll forward them to her. It is all what you guys prefer :)

Keep up the good work you guys and talk to you guys later :]

No comments:

Post a Comment