I have loaded your lecture and exam schedule for this rotation. I may need to make some adjustments because of the long lectures and 2 holidays, but we will see how it goes.
I also have the Instructional Manual on docushare for you to print, and I would like you to bring it Tuesday. I will have to make some adjustments to the grading schedule, but will try to have it in print for you by Thursday or next week at the latest.
Please don't forget your clinical requirements on Tuesday, and if you need anything for the Nursing Office, get it to Julie Lang asap, as it can hold up your attendance at clinical if you do not.
I am attending a conference out of town on Monday, and leaving for another on Wednesday evening after class. Juli Weaver will be your guest lecturer on Thursday. I will return to town late Saturday, October 23, so if you need anything, please text or email me. Text is best. My phone number is 209-323-8581.
Looking forward to meeting all of you on Tuesday morning at 0730. Please be on time, as we have a lot to cover.
Thanks, Mary Neville
Hi all,
I forgot to make a suggestion. I also included three handouts on docushare that will assist you in N8. Please see Handouts on my docushare page. 2 of them are medication related sheets, and one is for the Nursery assessment. You will probably want to look at the Nursery assessment one for Tuesday, and may want to bring the med sheets as well.
Ms. N
I forgot to make a suggestion. I also included three handouts on docushare that will assist you in N8. Please see Handouts on my docushare page. 2 of them are medication related sheets, and one is for the Nursery assessment. You will probably want to look at the Nursery assessment one for Tuesday, and may want to bring the med sheets as well.
Ms. N

No comments:
Post a Comment